Kano Poly admission list – The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) 2021/2022 post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Kano Poly admission list is now accessible online.
How to Check Kano State Polytechnic Admission List
- Go to Kano Poly admission portal at https://portal.kanopoly.edu.ng/login
- Enter your username and password
- Click on Login
- Your Admission status will show on your Dashboard
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS)
and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport
photography affixed to it).
Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are
offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can only access your Kano Poly admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
1. Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/ .
2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘ Check Admission Status ‘ tab.
4. Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
5. Finally, click on ‘ Check Admission Status ‘ to access your Kano Poly admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Kano Poly admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.