The Management of the Federal university LOKOJA has released the Admission list for the 2021/22 Academic Session.
This was inferred as the Institution directed the Freshmen to proceed with the Registration so as to be cleared as a bonafide student of the varsity.
The authorities made this known in the Registration guidelines rolled out yesterday on the school portal for the freshmen.
Applicants who have successfully accepted their Admission offer on jamb caps are Instructed to visit the Institution website to accept the Admission offer.
Further details on how to accept the Admission offer, documents required for clearance and the procedures rolled out had been explictly discussed in the next paragraph.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURES AND GUIDELINES, DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CLEARANCE
This is to inform all newly Admitted Students that the University portal would be opened for the 2021/2022 Registration Exercise from Monday, January 24, 2022, while lectures for the 100 Level fresh students would begin on Monday, February 7, 2022.
To be eligible for clearance as an admitted candidate, the following conditions must be met:
- Your admission must have been approved on the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- You must have accepted the offer of admission as approved by JAMB.
Carefully read the guidelines outlined below before commencing the process:
STEP 1: ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER
- Visit the University website (fulokoja.edu.ng) and click on Admissions – Undergraduate – Post-UTME, then login with your JAMB Registration Number to confirm your admission status.
- Once successful, click on Pay Acceptance Charges, to generate payment invoice with RRR.
- Pay acceptance charge of N20,000.00 using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
For Card Payment: Visit remita.net, Click on “Bills and Purchases – Pay RRR Invoice”, then enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
For Bank Payment: Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using the generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University website and click on Admissions – Undergraduate – Post-UTME Portal, to confirm your payment.
- You will be provided a school email address, which would be the official means of communication.
- Print your Admission Letter and Letter of Undertaking.
STEP 2: O’LEVEL RESULT VERIFICATION
- Return to the University website and click on Admissions – Undergraduate – Post-UTME Portal – Submit O’level, to supply your O’level examination and scratch card details.
- Please note that failure to upload the correct O’level examination details and a valid and usable examination scratch card will lead to automatic disqualification of admission.
- Check your university email or the Post-UTME Portal for confirmation to proceed with your registration. Once successful, proceed to step 3.
STEP 3: PAYMENT OF SCHOOL CHARGES
- Visit the University website and click on Student – Undergraduate – Student Portal, and login with your JAMB Registration Number.
- Generate and print Payment Invoice for School Charges.
- Pay your School Charges as stated on the generated payment invoice using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
– For Card Payment: Visit remita.net, Click on “Bills and Purchases – Pay RRR Invoice”, then enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details
– For Bank Payment: Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University website and click on Student – Undergraduate – Student Portal to confirm your payment.
- After confirmation of payment, print out your School Charges receipt.
- Proceed to printout the complete online STUDENT BIO-DATA FORM (Form 01).
- NOTE: You are advised to keep all printed documents as you will be required to submit them when you resume.
STEP 4: TO BE CARRIED OUT ON RESUMPTION – (MONDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2022)
Medical Certificate of Fitness
- Visit the University Health Services Centre to conduct your medical fitness test.
- Visit the University website and click on Student – Undergraduate – Student Portal – Course Registration, to complete your Course Registration online.
- Check your Student Portal – Printout – Course Form for the status of your course registration.
- CLEARANCE SECTION
STEP 5: CLEARANCE
The University runs 2 (two) campuses, Adankolo Campus and Felele Campus (Permanent Site). The Faculty of Science is located at the Adankolo Campus while the Faculties of Arts, Education, Management Sciences and Social Sciences are located at the Felele Campus.Visit your Department and submit the documents listed below to your Departmental Administrative Officer:
- Acceptance Fee E-Payment Receipt
- A copy of the Online School Charges Receipt
- Federal University Lokoja Admission Letter
- Form 01 (STUDENT BIO-DATA FORM) online printout
- JAMB Result Slip (online print out) – for UTME Candidates
- JAMB Admission Letter (Duplicate for Institution use only)
- Record from previous Institution (Statement of Result/Certificate) – for DE Candidates
- O’level Result(s) (Online Print-out)
- Signed Letter of Undertaking (original copy)
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin (If Non-Nigerian, Residence Permit)
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Ten (10) recent Passport Photograph with red background
- Medical Certificate of Fitness from the University Health Services Centre only
- Completed Course Registration Forms printed from the University portal.
- Failure to present the above documents will lead to withdrawal of offer of admission.
Submit a copy of your STUDENT BIO-DATA FORM (Form 01) and the online School Charges Receipt to each of the Units listed below:
- Students Affairs Division
- University Library
- Sports Unit
- University Health Services Centre
- University Counseling Centre
- Security Unit
BEWARE OF IMPOSTORS WHO INTERACT OR SEND YOU SMS WITH PROMISE(S) OF ASSISTANCE IN THE AREA OF ADMISSION, RESULTS, ACCOMMODATION, ETC. FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LOKOJA MAINTAINS THE BEST ETHICAL PRACTICES IN HANDLING STUDENTS’ MATTERS.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS LURKING AROUND CAFES OR ON & OFF CAMPUS IN THE HANDLING OF YOUR ATM CARD DETAILS.
REPORT ANY FRAUDULENT ACT OR SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITIES TO THE SECURITY UNIT, FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LOKOJA
IF IN DOUBT, KINDLY SUBMIT YOUR INQUIRY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Usman Suleman Obansa