Hello there, here is a simple information that will enlighten you on how to link email to jamb profile and JAMB portal 2021.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) in its recent publications has announced the linking of email to JAMB portal to the general public and it’s compulsory.
JAMB has urged all the 2021 UTME and D.E (Direct Entry) candidates to immediately link their email to their JAMB Profile and Portal.
Why Does JAMB Request for Linking of Email
Following the 2021 new method of creating JAMB profile using NIN, a lot of candidates if not all, did not link their email to their activated profile.
As such, all UTME and D.E candidates must link their email to their profile so as to be able to;
1. Access their JAMB CAPS and view their O’level
2. Pay and do change of course
3. Make payment and do change of institution.
4. Pay and Print out Original JAMB Result.
5. Make payment and Print JAMB Admission letter.
Note; you can only perform this process using the same phone number you used to register your NIN and JAMB profile.
STEPS ON HOW TO GET YOUR LOGIN DETAILS FOR JAMB CAPS PORTAL
To easily link your email to your JAMB Profile, kindly;
1. Send Email (space) ‘your email’ (space) ‘your email’ to 55019 as an SMS
e.g Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (Note: it should be with the Sim card you used for registration and you should have up to N50 airtime)
2. After sending the SMS, you will receive an Email from JAMB Containing your login details.
3. After you’ve successfully created or obtained your login details, you can now login on Jamb Portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/ and access your Jamb caps.
Closing Date for Linking Email to JAMB Portal
What is the closing date/deadline for linking Email address to jamb profile portal? Currently, JAMB has not announced any deadline for the linking of email.