UNIABUJA Reopen Post UTME Registration portal for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Further to our advertisement to all prospective candidates who applied to the Federal University of Abuja, for the 2020/2021 UTME/Direct Entry for the Registration Screening process which commenced on 25th August 2020 and was to end on 27 November 2020; we wish to further inform you that the Post UTME/Direct Entry application forms for Screening for the 2020/2021 Admission Exercise still remain available/open to
all interested applicants the portal closes 7th February 2021.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING:
i. Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME;
ii. Must have chosen university of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to University of Abuja as their first choice;
iii. Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly to the University portal and
register for the screening exercise.
PROCEDURE FOR THE 2020/2021 PRE‐ADMISSIONS SCREENING
1. Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”;
2. Click Undergraduate link on the left panel;
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”;
4. Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next;
5. All candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2, 000) only for the screening;
6. On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page;
7. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to Remita payment page;
8. Enter credit or debit (ATM) card number and other details as appropriate and submit;
9. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment;
10. After successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration and Surname as password;
11. Click on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration;
12. Ensure you print completed registration form and payment receipt.
Note: It is mandatory for all candidates to upload their O level results to JAMB portal.
Mall. Yahya I. Mohammed
Copyright ©️ SchoolTalks 2021 All right reserved